SPECIALISTS IN MICROSOFT'S DYNAMICS NAV
A complete ERP SOLUTION ON YOUR TERMS
- Simplify your day with a single sign-on for Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Office 365.
- Enable a mobile workforce with security-enhanced access anytime, anywhere.
- Automate your business processes to handle growth without adding to your payroll
- Get greater visibility into how your business is performing.
- Make smart decisions that have a direct impact on the bottom line with real-time, easy-to-access information.
- Resolve data duplication and errors with seamless data transfer to and from Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Enhance collaboration by using team sites to share documents, connect, and collaborate in real time.
- Reduce training time with a simple interface and consistent user experience.
- Focus IT resources on business-building projects instead of managing your technology.
- Choose how you deploy your software—in the cloud, on your servers, or in a hybrid approach.
Reykjavík, Iceland — June 1, 2017 — Wise today proudly announced it has won the 2017 Microsoft Country Partner of the Year Award for Iceland.
The company was honored among a global field of top Microsoft partners for demonstrating excellence in innovation and implementation of customer solutions based on Microsoft technology.
"It is a great honor and pleasure to earn this prize for the fourth time.
The key to Wise’s success and growth in the market is our excellent staff. Wise offers clients worldwide advice on development, implementation and design of custom solutions such as banking, billing, accountancy, salaries, fisheries and local government as well as the standardized accounting package.
Our focus is on Microsoft Dynamics NAV, which we build our custom solutions upon for most sectors of the industry. Integration with Office 365, Power BI and Wise Analyzer makes the Wise solutions unique, and is a major factor in achieving this award," says Mr. Jón Heiðar Pálsson, Head of Sales and Marketing at Wise.
Awards were presented in several categories, with winners chosen from a set of more than 2,800 entrants from 115 countries worldwide. Wise was recognized for providing outstanding solutions and services, as well as representing excellent subsidiary engagement in Iceland.
The Microsoft Country Partner of the Year Awards honor partners at the country level that have demonstrated business excellence in delivering Microsoft solutions to multiple customers over the past year. This award recognizes Wise as succeeding in effective engagement with its local Microsoft office while showcasing innovation and business impact, driving customer satisfaction, and winning new customers.
“We are honored to recognize Wise of Iceland as a Microsoft Country Partner of the Year,” said Ron Huddleston, corporate vice president, One Commercial Partner, Microsoft Corp. “Wise is a prime example of the expertise and innovation we see in our Microsoft partner community to deliver transformative solutions.”
The Microsoft Partner of the Year Awards recognize Microsoft partners that have developed and delivered exceptional Microsoft-based solutions over the past year.
For additional information:
Product or service names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Meet the WiseFish team in Brussels.
We look forward to seeing you at booth #6127-4 at the Brussel Seafood Expo Global. We will present our latest version of WiseFish Seafood ERP, which is a certified for Microsoft software solution, ensuring quality and customer care.
Don’t miss Europe’s largest seafood trade event!
Seafood Expo Global and Seafood Processing Global at the BRUSSELS EXPO is Europe's largest seafood trade exposition. If you are a professional seafood buyer or supplier, you do not want to miss this event.Register for free
Please accept our promo code WISE247 and register for free using the registration form in the link below.And remember, click here to catch up on the latest in WiseFish
Use Promo Code 204711 when registering to secure your free admission to the event. Press here to access the VIP registration form.